Think E-Cigarettes Are Safe? This Guy Did Too, Until His Vape Exploded

It was a normal workday for James Lauria on July 29th, until he went out for his first smoke break. Lauria is a vape user, so he took his trusty e-cig outside and took a few puffs.

1Then, the vape exploded.

ADVERTISEMENT

The next thing he new, Lauria was in an ambulance, and the next thing he knew after that, he was in the hospital, after being airlifted to the University of Alabama’s burn unit. His injuries were severe.

BackNext